Mental Health & Wellbeing Policy
The purpose of this policy is for Quattro Plant Ltd to establish, promote and support the mental health and general wellbeing of all staff through workplace initiatives and by encouraging staff to take responsibility for their own mental health and general wellbeing. As a business we believe that the mental health and wellbeing of our staff is key to their social wellbeing, physical health and our organisational success.
- To build and maintain a working environment and culture that supports mental health and wellbeing and prevents discrimination (including bullying and harassment).
- To raise employee awareness of mental health and wellbeing issues
- To reduce stigma around depression and anxiety in the workplace.
- To develop initiatives and encourage participation of our employees and managers to support mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- To continue to provide training and guidance to our current and future mental health first aiders.
This policy applies to all staff regardless of the method of engagement.
- All staff are encouraged to:
- Understand this policy and seek clarification from local management if required.
- Consider this policy while carrying out their duties and during interactions with colleagues and customers.
- Support work colleagues in their awareness of this policy.
- Report any concerns confidentially to a nominated mental health first aider or the Human Resources team.
- Support and contribute to achieving Quattro Plant Ltd.’s aim of providing a healthy and supportive environment for all staff.
All employees have a responsibility to:
- Take reasonable care of their own mental health and wellbeing, including physical health.
- Take reasonable care that their actions do not affect the health and safety of other people in the workplace.
Managers have a responsibility to:
- Ensure that all workers are made aware of this policy
- Actively support and contribute to the implementation of this policy, including its objectives
- Manage the implementation and review of this policy and workplace initiatives organised to achieve our objectives
- Attend and positively contribute to all training organised in the promotion of mental health awareness.
Quattro Plant Ltd will ensure:
All employees receive a copy of this policy during the induction process
This policy is readily available via the company documented management system and notice boards
Monitoring and Review
Quattro Plant Ltd will review this policy annually from the date of implementation. Effectiveness of the policy will be assessed through feedback from staff and managers.
John Murphy, Date: 2nd June 2021
Managing Director Date of Next Review: 2nd June 2022
Quattro KTP Rated 'Outstanding' For Hybridisation with University of Exeter
15 Nov 2021, 11:12
In partnership with the University of Exeter, Innovate UK has awarded Quattro’s Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP)…
Another FORS Gold for Quattro
12 Nov 2021, 15:39
Following on from the success of 2020, Quattro has again been awarded FORS Gold, one of the highest honours for exceptional…
Quattro Commits To Climate Action
15 Oct 2021, 14:28
Earlier this year Quattro Plant Ltd was the first rail plant company to sign up to Science Based Targets. This is a global…
Worlds Greatest Road Racer to Ride ABM for Evalution at Quattro Series
12 Oct 2021, 19:59
Road racing legend Michael Dunlop, the wild man of TT, will ride the Associated British Motorcyles (ABM) brand new 765cc GP2R…
Quattro's Petrol Station Hero
2 Oct 2021, 16:42
This week on Facebook the Quattro page received a private message praising Quattro employee Ian Marriner, for aiding a…
Jack Frost Sets New World Record Sponsored By Quattro!
23 Aug 2021, 11:16
JACK FROST SETS NEW WORLD RECORD SPONSORED BY QUATTRO! He did it! Jack Frost broke the world record for fastest speed reached…