Quality, Enviromental and Health and Safety Policy
The Directors of Quattro Plant Limited understand the importance and embrace the benefits that our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems bring to the company. We will set measurable objectives and targets for quality, environmental and health & safety and monitor their progress periodically. Through this approach we will establish a framework for continuous improvement in the service we provide to our customers, in the reduction of waste and pollution and in our health and safety management and performance.
Quattro Plant Limited is committed to:
- Meeting the specified requirements and expectations of our customers in all areas in which we work including the railways and thereby being the first choice for existing and new customers in the provision of plant.
- Understanding the needs of all interested parties that may impact on our business.
- Provision of a place of work where we will prevent injury or ill-health of all our employees, independent contractors and the general public, so far as it is reasonably practicable.
- Protecting the environment in terms of reducing waste, pollution, spillages and noise along with managing the life cycle of plant, equipment and other physical assets from receipt to disposal.
- Achieving compliance with specific industry standards such as Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS), Network Rail Plant Operating Scheme (POS), Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS), etc.
- Achieving compliance with regulations and legislation related to the supply of plant to the railways and other industries, along with those related to the environment, and health and safety.
- Maintaining accredited certification of our management systems in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and adopting the principles of ISO 45001.
- Maintaining an integrated documented management system that provides the necessary controls in support of the above recognised management system standards.
- Providing the necessary resources to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers along with meeting our obligations regarding health and safety of all interested parties and to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Periodic review of this policy to ensure its continued relevance.
- Providing our employees with the ability to report any incidents, safety concerns, close calls or near misses through our central control number, 0845 900 2999 or through CIRAS Confidential Reporting for Safety, 0800 4 101101.
In addressing the above commitments, we will:
- Identify and manage our business risks.
- Identify and manage those aspects that have an impact on the environment
- Identify and manage risks related to the health and safety of all those working for Quattro Plant Limited.
This Policy will be reviewed annually as a minimum, or following any significant changes to client/industry requirements, standards, legislation or regulations.
Quattro Group add some weight to Strongman final
1 Aug 2019, 10:38
When thinking about heavy lifters, this may not be the first thing that springs to mind when you think of Quattro Group...
Quattro Group support HS2 Three Peaks Challenge
1 Aug 2019, 09:59
Quattro Group were delighted to support the HS2 team in their Three Peaks Challenge, in a bid to raise money for London’s New…
Eurosport’s Rachel Stringer takes on the Quattro Group plane!
23 Jul 2019, 14:59
The Quattro Plant JG Speedfit Kawasaki team weren’t the only team members delighting the crowds at Snetterton over the…
News from our VIP winner's weekend
23 Jul 2019, 10:34
We caught up with competition winner Nicola Grey, to see how she enjoyed her VIP weekend
Quattro Group at the Worshipful Company of Carmen Cart Marking 2019
17 Jul 2019, 19:45
The Quattro Group once again took part in the historic Cart Marking parade in London today, but this year our vehicle was…